Mina Abbasi has left the board for personal reasons, but she remains active in Yari’s activities. Saeed Abbasi and Elahe Hamidi were introduced as new board members. Saeed has an engineering background, and Elahe has many years experience in NGOs.
Other board members who re-elected are as below:
- Minna Katebi
- Minoo Mohseni
- Parisa Zarnegar
- Siavoush Mohammadi
- Kamyar Forouzesh
- Fatemeh Zarvani
- Essan Ijadi
- Hossein Enssi
- Fatemeh (Mahvash) Gordini
Reza Tavakoli was elected as internal accountant. Maryam Delforoush, Sasha Hassani and Parisa Javanmard were elected as the election committee members. KMPG was remained as accounting firm for Yari Foundation.
Yaris’ board has answered some questions during the meeting.
Here are some of the Yari Foundation’s 2020 plan:
- Starting and planning building 2 schools in Sistan Balouchestan
- Increasing monthly donors by 60%
- Aiming for supporting 2000 children.
- Finding new budget resources for new events and activities.
- Reviewing and updating Yari’s statute.